Emerson House

Written by Editor on Jan 18, 2010

The Emerson House is owned by the First Baptist Church of Endicott, and serves as a meeting place for the church and the community.

Formally the offices of Dr. Arthur Emerson for 34 years, the church purchased the property in 2005  and renovated the building from top to bottom.

The house is located at 1500 Monroe St, Endicott, NY 13760